Our Foundation was founded in 2011 in order to develop community network across Hungary (organisations providing internet access for the community, especially telehouses, Integrated Community Service Venues, e-Hungary points and other organisations contributing to the development of informational society in the disadvantaged areas and in the countryside), to support cooperation through the network and to help digital inclusion, equal opportunities and development of the countryside. Moreover, our organisation informs, gives advice through its network and deals with organization of trainings and programmes.
The Regional Telecottages Public Association of South Hungarian Plain is a close and constant partner of our Foundation. We would like to:
- gain and share knowledge, new ideas through the network
- gain and share good practices through our network, which can be utilized on international level
- provide access to training programmes organized by TE
- take part and cooperate in European projects, studies
- take part in TE conferences